Von Lee shall require for general admission into the school, the following:
- The prospective student must be beyond the age of compulsory
- The prospective student must be seventeen and provide proof of
completion of a high school or G.E.D. Program (diploma).
- The prospective student has to be physically able to perform duties
required for an esthetician.
- The State Board of Cosmetology reserves the right to review an
individual's criminal record before granting a license.
- Completion of the school application of enrollment.
- A personal interview is conducted by an admissions representative. During the interview,
program requirements, goals, motivation, school policies, attendance, and financial needs are
- A student is allowed to be enrolled at the next start date once the admissions representative
determines that the student has satisfied all admissions requirements. NOTE: A PROSPECTIVE
STUDENT MAY NOT BEGIN TRAINING IN A PROGRAM UNTIL ALL ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
HAVE BEEN FULFILLED.
Von Lee offers several financing alternatives to assist students with their tuition and educational costs:
- State and Government Sources: Von Lee does not participate in any Federal Funding programs (i.e. Pell Grants, Stafford Loans, etc), but does accept state-based assistance (such as Veterans Administration and DORS, etc.)
- Private Loans: For those who want to apply for private loans, Von Lee offers private alternative loan sources for consideration. These are credit-based loans and are available at competitive interest rates. Eligibility and loan terms may vary according to lender institution.
- Tuition Payment Plans: To offset the initial expense of paying the entire tuition in full, Von Lee offers convenient tuition payment plans interest-free. Payment plans may not be available for all classes.
Please contact the Admissions Department at (410) 653-1966 for further information regarding current tuition prices, class availability, financing options and eligibility requirements.